LGV Class II Driver/Team Leader
- Employer: Broxbourne Environmental Services Trading Ltd
- Salary: Salary £23,524.80 per annum - plus performance bonus
- Location: Broxbourne Business Centre, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross
- Contract: Permanent
- Working pattern: Flexible Hours/Full Time
- Hours: 40 hours per week.
- DBS check: No
- Closing date: 31/07/2020 at 23:55 PM
- Reference: FLS/LGV
Broxbourne Environmental Services Trading Limited (BEST) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Broxbourne Borough Council delivering the Council’s domestic refuse and recycling collections, commercial waste collections, street cleansing, grounds maintenance and cemetery services, plus a range of other activities. The following vacancies regularly arise.
LGV Class II Driver/Team Leader (Ref: FLSO/LGV ll)
Salary £23,524.80 per annum - plus performance bonus
Experienced LGV drivers are needed to work in the waste management section. The driver’s role is to lead a small team who collect household, commercial waste or a variety of recyclable materials.
The successful candidate must be committed to delivering a high quality service and ensure the efficient completion of daily schedules. Applicants must have a Driver CPC and a full British driving licence with the entitlement to drive LGV class II vehicles.
Applicants must be prepared to work outside in all weather conditions, enjoy working as part of a team, take pride in their work, be able to demonstrate the best principles of customer care and be prepared to work flexibly, including on bank holidays.
The benefits package includes:
- 28 days leave entitlement
- A full training and development programme
- NEST Pension Scheme Membership
- Free membership to two local leisure centres, which includes free access to gyms, swimming pools, fitness classes, racket sport sessions, a health suite and a range of generous discounts across other leisure and culture services.
- Comprehensive benefits and discount scheme
The ability to communicate and understand written and verbal instructions is essential in these posts.
We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
BEST is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Details and application forms for all job vacancies are listed on the Borough of Broxbourne website.
Application forms must be submitted online quoting the relevant reference.
BEST c/o Borough Offices, Bishops’ College, Churchgate, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN8 9XQ
Telephone: 01992 785509, Email: email@example.com
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.