Grounds Maintenance Driver/Operatives - (Ref: FLSO/GM)
Salary up to £22,676.80 per annum - including Performance Bonus
Enthusiastic individuals are required to join our grounds maintenance team. Applicants must demonstrate a desire to improve the environment, and a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. The opportunity to develop and learn new skills and knowledge will be provided.
Applicants must have a full British manual driving licence. A relevant grounds maintenance qualification is also desirable, but not essential.
Applicants must have previous experience of undertaking physically demanding work and be prepared to work outside in all weather conditions. They should enjoy working as part of a team, take pride in their work, be able to demonstrate the best principles of customer care and be prepared to work flexibly, including on bank holidays.
The benefits package includes:
- 28 days leave entitlement plus additional leave award for good attendance
- A full training and development programme
- NEST Pension Scheme Membership
- Time and a half payment for Bank Holiday working
- Free membership to two local leisure centres, which includes free access to gyms, swimming pools, fitness classes, racket sport sessions, a health suite and a range of generous discounts across other leisure and culture services.
- Free Uniform
- Comprehensive benefits and discount scheme
The ability to communicate and understand written and verbal instructions is essential in these posts.
We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
BEST is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Details and application forms for all job vacancies are listed on the Borough of Broxbourne website.
Please provide full details of your employment history and experience to date so that your application to be given full consideration
Application forms must be submitted online quoting the relevant reference.
BEST c/o Borough Offices, Bishops’ College, Churchgate, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN8 9XQ
Telephone: 01992 785509, Email: email@example.com
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.